Free Midi Lagu – Baby One More Time – Britney Spears



Midi Baby One More Time Britney Spears

Free Midi Lagu – Baby One More Time Britney Spears
Bagi yang sangat suka dengan Lagu Britney Spears Baby One More Time dan ingin menyanyikan menggunakan media Keyboard, Komputer PC atau Laptop, silahkan download Free Midi Lagu – Baby One More Time Britney Spears lewat link dibawah.
Semoga bermanfaat.

Lirik Lagu “ Baby One More Time “
Britney Spears

Oh babe babe, how was I supposed to know

that somethin wasn't right here

oh babe babe, i shouldn't have let you go

and now you're out of sight yeah
show me how you want it to be
Tell me baby cause I need to know now, oh because

My loneliness is killin me (and I)
I must confess I still believe (still believe)
when I'm not with you I lose my mind
give me a sign, hit me baby one more time

Oh babe babe, the reason
I breathe is youboy
you've got me blinded
oh pretty babe, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
that's not the way I planned it

Show me how you want it to be
Tell me baby cause I need to know now, oh because

My loneliness is killin me (and I)
I must confess I still believe (still believe)
when I'm not with you
I lose my mindgive me a sign,
hit me baby one more time

Oh babe babe, how was I supposed to know
Oh pretty babe, I shouldn't have let
you goI must confess that my loneliness
is killin me nowdon't you know
I still believethat you will be here
and give me a sign, hit me baby one more time

My loneliness is killin me (and I)
I must confess I still believe (still believe)
when I'm not with you I lose my mind
give me a sign, hit me baby one more time

I must confess that my loneliness
(My loneliness is killin me)
is killin me now(I must confess I still believe)
don't you know I still believe
(when I'm not with you I lose my mind)
that you will be here
and give me a sign, hit me baby one more time
 





Download    Midi   

BELILAH KASET, CD,VCD, DVD ASLI ATAU JADIKAN LAGU TERSEBUT SEBAGAI NADA SAMBUNG PRIBADI AGAR SANG ARTIS BISA TERUS BERKARYA

Terima kasih atas komentar sahabat
Dimohon tidak meninggalkan link hidup / link aktif karena otomatis terhapus
EmoticonEmoticon