Process Lasso Pro 126.96.36.199a (x86/x64) is a new technology that is unique in that its use among other things, improve your PC's responsiveness and stability. Allows programs to monopolize your CPU without restraint - leading to cessation programs and hangs. Process Lasso ProBalance technology intelligently adjusts the priority of the program so that badly behaved programs will not interfere with the ability to use your computer
In addition, Process Lasso offers capabilities such as default process priorities and affinities, termination and limitations on the process, such as limiting the number, system responsiveness graph, logging process, and more
Once you install Process Lasso Pro 188.8.131.52a (x86/x64) Process Lasso will start working. More advanced use can tweak the configuration, but you need not touch anything because it is all done automatically by Process Lasso
Features of Process Lasso Pro 184.108.40.206a Full version (x86/x64):
- ProBalance dynamic priority and affinity optimization.
- Default process priorities.
- Default process CPU affinities.
- Foreground boosting.
- Limit number of program instances.
- Disallow programs from running.
- Process logging.
- System responsiveness graph.
- Stand-alone core engine.
- Available in x86-32 and x86-64 builds.
- Much more.
Graphical Interface Features:
- Easily set rules for default process priorities, affinities, and more.
- Optionally show balloon tips to notify you when actions are taken.
- Unique system responsiveness calculation and graph display.
- Easy to use right-click menu system allows for modification of process rules (default priority, default affinity, startup at login, and more).
- When not visible, resource use is minimized through a sleep-like mode.
- The GUI is not required for process management, it can be completely closed.
- Much more.
- Fix Updater For licensed users, reduced extraneous UAC elevation prompts on ‘automated’ update when license is valided (changed completely in v6).
- Fix GUI Fixed a few lost translated strings due to the v5 and v6 branches co-existing (an issue now resolved forever).
- Fix GUI Further adjusted shutdown ordering and governor recovery mechanism, as some users still had complaints in 2K/XP under rare conditions.
- Fix GUI Added English placeholders for some untranslated Russian strings.
- Change GUI Improved localization of automated update dialog that is shown briefly, though this won’t be seen until the next update.
- Change GUI Misc small tweaks, fixes, and adjustments.